Wednesday, November 17

Idolaku..

I wanna be such this..
~~my beloved sis~~
very proud of them..
could my result make a boast?? (-_-)



hmm,, pejam celik pejam celik, sedar-sedar hari esok aku akan menduduki SPM. Seperti kebanyakan orang,, I wish for my glory*.

one month ago,,I was very willing to take MY SPM.
one week ago,, I was settle down everything that I needed for MY SPM.
but now...I'm pretty sure for what hav I done before this..
it is in half?
it is enough?
it is sufficient?
(~_~)

sungguh!! sejak semalam,, I try to all out.. but what I get? --> not less (feels like it'll be RATHER!!)

keputusan trialku tidak la begitu baik tapi dapat dibanggakan <-- byk peningkatan wooo.. (^_^)
the GLORY will be MINE if all the result up one steps more.. simple kan? selangkah sahaja lg,, bace elok2.. SELANGKAH sahaja lagi!!.. tapi,, andainya aku dapat terangkan keadaanku::

"kalau dulu,, berlari pun tiada henti, tapi sekarang,tidak lagi ku berdaya untuk mengangkat kakiku,, apatah lagi melangkah setapak maju ke hadapan.. "

ya allah,, sob sob.. sob sob <-- (kalau dulu sebelum tidur , aku pakai mask, aku minum susu, berus gigi or wtvr.. but now.. ni je la kebiasaan aku sebelum tidur) mengenangkan huruf apa yang akan menghiasi slip keputusan SPM ku! aku rasa macam semua yang aku lakukan itu tidak pernah cukup?? betul ke? atau aku sorg je yang rasa benda ni?? how's the other?? aku tak tahu.. look up to my friends that can laughing,take it easy.. how could?? don't ever they feels the same things as me??

I want this
|
V

I want this --> SUCCESS <-- I want this

/\
|
I want this

but alhamdulillah thanks to allah coz had show me this clip --> maher zain-insyallah**
when I feels down,, i just keep holding on this remark**

"Everytime I feel like I cannot go on
I feel so lost
That I'm so alone
All I see is night
And darkness all around
I feel so helpless
I can`t see which way to go
being whispered to myself..
Don`t despair and never loose hope
Cause Allah is always by MY side
Turn to Allah
He`s never far away
I put my trust to HIM
Raise my hands and pray
Ya Allah
Guide my steps don`t let me go astray
You`re the only one that showed me the way,
Showed me the way !
Showed me the way !
Showed me the way !
Showed me the way !
Showed me the way !
Showed me the way !
Showed me the way !
Insya Allah we`ll find the way"
-pray for me and all the best to all the candidate









2 comments: